[Dshield] security.scan.sec.rr.com

Mrcorp mrcorp at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 17:46:20 GMT 2003

Johannes is right, I was joking when I said that.  If we did that and it was organized from this
group, we would be giving this group a bad reputation.

On the otherhand, what if one email to their abuse address does not work?  Then what?  We are
faced with relentless spam email.  And no assistance from them.  Perhaps we need to take it a step
further.  Email is only one way of communication.  perhaps someone would like to be a spokesperson
and step up to conatct them.  Sure there are some costs, but it may be worth the aggrevation.

Just a thought...

mrcorp