[Dshield] Moderator - Please Carefully Review or Block Willi Web

Joe Stewart jstewart at lurhq.com
Fri Jun 20 19:21:17 GMT 2003

On Friday 20 June 2003 02:23 pm, Richard Golodner wrote:
> I believe that is Joe, a knowledgeable infosec guy, why the doubts? Just
> curious.

It's not me; it just replayed my post back to the list due to a
misconfiguration by the Willi Web administrator. I've seen a few such
instances where a message is crossposted, and the receiving mail
server is kind enough to try and forward it to all the addresses in
the "Cc:" field a second time.

-Joe

--
Joe Stewart, GCIH