[Dshield] Willi Web (final word) - Vacation Notes

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Fri Jun 20 19:46:23 GMT 2003

I will carefully review future 'Willi Web' messages, and hopefully not
approve any more messages that are directed to the 'moderator' per there
subject.

On a related note: I have become somewhat 'aggressive' about removing
senders of vacation messages, anti spam verifications and other related
bounces from the list. I ignored this for a while as they all go into my
'low priority' inbox. But as it turns out, about half of the non-spam I
get are bounces. So if you find yourself unsubscribed, sign up again or
drop me a note if it keeps happening.