[Dshield] Cadence Control

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Sat Jun 21 17:13:29 GMT 2003

A quick google search shows that 'Cadence Control' may refer to some
Windows time server. Probably not in wide use.

In particular for the higher ports, things are quite dynamic. With the
proliferation of more and more server like applications (P2P, games,
Instant messangers...), it is hard to track them all. Of course, you
got a good number of trojans using high number ports (>1024) to add
to the list.