[Dshield] Windows Messenger Popup Spam on UDP Port 1026

McGowran, Fran (IE - Dublin) fmcgowran at deloitte.ie
Mon Jun 23 11:52:22 GMT 2003

Cheeky :-)

--------------------------------IMPORTANT----------------------------

This electronic mail message and any attached files are a confidential
communication and are intended only for the addressee indicated in
the message (or the person duly authorised to be responsible for
the delivery of the message to such addressee). If you are
not the intended recipient of this communication or have received it in
error, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please note that any views, opinions or advice contained
in this communication are those of the sending individual and not
necessarily those of Deloitte & Touche.  If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender immediately at
the relevant office as indicated below:-

Deloitte & Touche
Deloitte & Touche House
Earlsfort Terrace
Dublin 2