[Dshield] odd log entries

Stigers, David dstigers at KACO.org
Mon Jun 23 15:54:18 GMT 2003

We are receiving continuous attempts to reach ports in the 32770 & 32771 range. Along with these are hits at 33166 and up. Earlier we were getting 57000-58000 range. All these appear to coming from our DNS server or our web server port 53. They all appear to be UDP.
	David

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before
    which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish."
	-	John Quincy Adams
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-     Benjamin Franklin
David E. Stigers
Network Administrator
Kentucky Association of Counties