[Dshield] Zynos

David Hart DavidHart at TQMcube.com
Wed Jun 25 16:34:55 GMT 2003

I'm sure that I mis-phrased my question the last time. Zynos works
great. I certainly don't want to alter the content submitted to DShield.

The script sends me a copy of each submission. What I would like to do
is get host name resolution on MY copy and only my copy. This
facilitates sending out my own polite notes when warranted without
having to do a whois.

I did this with VBS when our primary machine was running on Windows but
I lack the skills to do this in Perl. It looks like the sub-routine is
defined but I don't want to play with DShield submissions.

If someone is already doing this, I'd sure appreciate the help but
please don't go to any trouble trying to figure out the code if you
haven't already done so.

--

      *      Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence