[Dshield] Re: [Full-Disclosure] Windows Messenger PopupSpamonUDP Port 1026

Brad Morgan B-Morgan at concentric.net
Thu Jun 26 16:03:55 GMT 2003

Stephane,

I agree with you 100%.  I was about to chime in but I couldn't say it any
better.  Everyone needs a firewall and ISPs should be offering one which the
user can decline if they have the knowledge to do it themselves.

Arbitrary blocking or blocking without notice isn't the answer, and ISPs
that do so will lose customers.

Regards,

Brad Morgan