[Dshield] Re: [Full-Disclosure] Port Blocking

Michael Vario mvario at acedsl.com
Sat Jun 28 02:40:07 GMT 2003

That's for enterprises, not for ISPs.  If an enterprise had ports blocked by their provider they'd have a fit.  And so should any
home user.  What ports a customer needs is up to the customer.  If I had an ISP that blocked ports, or told me I couldn't run a
server I would drop them like a hot potato.

-Mike