[Dshield] AOL rejecting emails ?

Geoff Shively gshively at pivx.com
Mon Jun 30 00:50:54 GMT 2003

Doug,
Quite disappointing to see one of the largest ISPs in the world to implement
such changes with flagrant disregard for any pertinent RFCs. It is also
a bit disconcerting to see that SPAM is driving such changes. Not to turn
this into some ANTI-SPAM thread, because we all know there are enough of
those
that they become spam themselves, but what do others propose as a solution
besides refusing such connections?

Cheers,
Geoff Shively, CHO
PivX Solutions, LLC