[Dshield] Mails blocked for Open Relay

Anal Shrestha anal at servingminds.com.np
Mon Jun 30 06:21:11 GMT 2003

Hi All,

I am using Mdaemon version 5.0. When I send mails to earthlin.net or
Yahoo.com the mails get returned saying that my mail server is blocked as it
acts as a open relay. I have enbled all the security features available in
Mdaemon. When i check my mail server from abuse.net for open relay, it says
that my mail server is secure. I have problem only with Yahoo and
earthlink.net. Can anyone help please. I would appreciate your help.

rgds
Annal Shrestha