[Dshield] AOL rejecting emails ?

Rick Leske rick at jaray.net
Mon Jun 30 05:17:24 GMT 2003

This is very true.  The Requests for Comments (RFC's) are basically a set of
'guidelines' that the internet community uses. This is not a law - just a
set of guidelines that are 30 years old and many in need of revisions.  That
being said, and your excellent synopsis below, is what any email system
admin should understand along with the RFC's before even firing up a smtp
server.

~Rick