[Dshield] D-Link router anyone ?

Tony Nichols tony at mail.applog.com
Sat Mar 1 15:34:23 GMT 2003

I've used the dfl-300 in a couple installs. Linux based and seems to do  a
great job. I only have it email alerts ....
Here is a report it mailed me:

Time: Tue Nov  5 04:13:23 2002
Possible TCP port scan from 216.35.68.38 (8 ports) against 192.168.1.5

Configuration is via web page, simple and self explanatory.
Also has DMZ, and free vpn features.

A.G. (Tony) Nichols
I.S. Manager
Appalachian Log Structures Inc.