[Dshield] Does anyone know about the anti virus program from AVG

Dale Sampson dalejsampson at ameritech.net
Sat Mar 1 15:49:28 GMT 2003

I recently looked at a 'ranking' of AV programs that included AVG.
It did not find 100% of virus - but was very close. As I recall,
It ranked 3rd behind Mcafee & Norton.

Sorry - I did not save the URL. I found the page while doing a
Search for review of antivirus programs.

Dale Sampson, RN
http://www.dalesplace.net/dalesplace.htm