[Dshield] Does anyone know about the anti virus program from AVG

Michael Johnson mike at rockinmicro.com
Sat Mar 1 17:38:47 GMT 2003

Hello (insert name here),

It has been my experience here lately if the user is unable to load or
install McAfee or Norton their machine is infected with W32.Klez.  Try this
l.html

I have had great success using the Symantec Klez cleaning tool.
AVG Will find it but doesn't remove it as well as the aforementioned tool.

Cheers,

Michael Johnson
Rockin Micro
WISPWest.net