[Dshield] where to put the scriot to block IP numbers

Bob Savage bsavage at rnr-inc.com
Mon Mar 3 13:32:50 GMT 2003

May be talking through my hat, but seems like you can do it with ZoneAlarmPro.  I don't have it in front of me right now, but I know there's a tab or a screen where you can allow access by individual IP or by IP ranges, and I'm pretty sure one of the options in the same place is to block by IP or IP range.

Bob Savage