[Dshield] Just curious about fightback responses....

Lauro, John jlauro at umflint.edu
Thu Mar 6 13:05:08 GMT 2003

It would be rare to see it on the e-mail summaries, as those would
have not been out long... The messages are sent so that you will not
receive the reply by default, but I have received a few personal
replies where they added me to the To line by hand. That said, even
using the web interface the replies are sparse, but I wonder if
registering replies is working (or it's a month behind).  Checking the
web fightback summary. I only see the last 20 replies from 1-26-2003
and earlier.  (I can go further back if I modify the URL, but the next
button is broken when you filter to view only fightbacks with replies,
as it stops filtering to only show those with replies).

enthusiastically