[Dshield] Whom do you trust?

Perez, Percy PercyP at versa-valves.com
Thu Mar 6 15:09:43 GMT 2003

I tried http://www.njabl.org and it worked.
the website looks rather poor...

-----Original Message-----
From: Chateauneuf [mailto:dupape at bellatlantic.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 9:01 AM
To: list at dshield.org
Subject: [Dshield] Whom do you trust?

I got hit hard last night by rt.njabl.org; They scanned numerous ports.
When I looked at the mail server log, amongst all the "we do not relay"
messages, I see that they tried to log on with user name
"before-reporting-as-abuse-please-see-www.njabl.org."

OK I'm a jaded New Yorker but THAT would be an interesting ruse to scan
sites for open relays with impunity. There's sure not much to the web site.
Has anyone ever heard of this group?