[Dshield] Whom do you trust?

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Thu Mar 6 15:14:18 GMT 2003

I don't remember this group off the top of my head.  However, there is
nothing to prevent anyone from starting up their own DNSBL for spam.  And,
you are right, that would be a way to cover your scans for open relays.  We
PRESUME that the DNSBL will be used to BLOCK mail, but what if it is used to
IDENTIFY abusable systems...

Cheers,
Ed Truitt
http://www.etee2k.net