[Dshield] Whom do you trust?

Patrick Andry pandry at wolverinefreight.ca
Thu Mar 6 15:38:04 GMT 2003

I got the same thing on my mail server.  I don't know who they are, but
hey, I've been hit by a lot worse.  If you attempt to relay through my
mailserver once, I really don't care.  It won't get you anywhere, but if
it does, I hope that you'd let me know.

If they decided to do this more than once a month, I'd start to get
upset.