[Dshield] Whom do you trust?

Doug White doug at dwhite.ws
Thu Mar 6 17:04:05 GMT 2003

Yes, they are a maintainer of open proxy blacklists.  They probably scanned you
because of a spam report that mentioned your IP address.  If you passed the
test, then you have nothing to worry about.  I use them in my spam filtering
server, and they are very effective is blocking spam send through open proxy
servers.

Got DSL?  Check it out!