[Dshield] Help with Cisco ACL's

Mathieu Patenaude mathieup at sevillepictures.com
Tue Mar 11 15:46:20 GMT 2003

what about the implicit deny all of the Cisco Pix... I mean that if you
didn't allow the port before, it won't get thru...unless you've put a
access-list allow any any somewhere! One of the reason why I would put an
explicit deny on a particular port like you did would be to see how many
times it got hit... but again, you can know that by using the syslog

good luck

Mathieu