[Dshield] Bad Dest IP reported using CVTWIN and RouterLog

John Duksta john at duksta.org
Mon Mar 17 12:03:03 GMT 2003

Wayne,

I've submitted an RFE to Norbert Desautels of GDG Systems (the author of
RouterLog) to have an option added to RouterLog to include the Dest IP
in the logfile. He has kindly agreed to add this option to his To Do
list for RouterLog. This will, of course, have to be syncronized with a
CVTWIN release so that CVTWIN understands that there is Dest IP included
in the logfile.

Regards,

--
John Duksta, CISSP