[Dshield] OT:Viruses in Cell Phones?

Rick Leske rick at jaray.net
Tue Mar 18 13:19:12 GMT 2003

Unfortunately David it can I happen.  I don't recall the exact specific's on
the vulnerabilites but they can also be broke into via hackers and are
sucseptible to virus/malware.  I would suspect the incident rates would be
extreemly low.. but I also thought that about windows 2000 shortly after
reports of it having vulnerabilities beyond the normal user's scope to
control.

~Rick