[Dshield] Realsecure IDS

sbroderick.cs@clearstream.com sbroderick.cs at clearstream.com
Tue Mar 18 14:59:01 GMT 2003

I am using RealSecure 6.5 network sensors with a Workgroup Manager. I am
getting a lot of alerts for "IPunknown Protocol". I know that this event is
being raised because of esp protocol being used on our network.
Can anyone tell me how I can create a filter for realsecure to ignore this
traffic.

any help appreciated,

Shay.