[Dshield] HAve I just missed this before

Chateauneuf dupape at bellatlantic.net
Tue Mar 18 15:57:08 GMT 2003

At 09:06 AM 3/18/2003 -0600, John Dalton authored the following:
>or has Symantec gotten into an area we all seem familair with :
>http://enterprisesecurity.symantec.com/products/products.cfm?productid=159&E
>ID=0
>
>Lets see, combining input from many types of firewalls into one central
>database, does this sound familiar :)

If Symantec does it, using it will probably require you to run 3 services
and 4 start-up programs. If anyone is also running NAV they'll need enough
computer power to run NASA if they expect to actually (shudder on the
thought) run any programs in addition. Now if they are also running WinFax
Pro in server mode . . .