[Dshield] Physical security question

Richard Roy RoyR at justicetrax.com
Tue Mar 18 16:09:38 GMT 2003

We have recently switched over to all flat panel monitors for each
employee.  I'm now trying to find some sort of lock to make sure they do
not "walk away" in a smash and grab or something.  Anyone using a
locking device that they would recommend?  I did a quick tour at
Kensington.com but found laptop locks and not anything that I could
easily adapt to flat panels.  I'd like to avoid the superglue'd bracket
cable locks as they tend to fail after a while in my experience and I
hate getting that stuff all over my fingers.   Thanks in advance.

Richard Roy
Network Administrator
JusticeTrax Inc
602-938-0059 x102