[Dshield] HAve I just missed this before

Rick Leske rick at jaray.net
Tue Mar 18 16:41:08 GMT 2003

HA.. true.. that's why we use panda via http://www.pandasoftware.com good
stuff.

~Rick

If Symantec does it, using it will probably require you to run 3 services
and 4 start-up programs. If anyone is also running NAV they'll need enough
computer power to run NASA if they expect to actually (shudder on the
thought) run any programs in addition. Now if they are also running WinFax
Pro in server mode . . .