[Dshield] HAve I just missed this before

John Dalton dubuque1 at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 18 17:03:08 GMT 2003

I forgot they went on spending spree back a while ago, and that was one of
them. Will be interesting to see if they share the data publically like
dshield, or only to paying customers. And if they are supplying only to
paying customers, are they giving some type of credit to the users whose
data they use. :)
Just Rambling.....

John Dalton