[Dshield] Timezone on DShield account reset

Rich Kittell dshield at quarky.org
Tue Mar 18 22:18:21 GMT 2003

Johannes,

When I logged into my account today, I noticed that the "Account last modified" date was today, even though I haven't logged-in for a week or more. I also noticed that my account's timezone had been reset to GMT. I changed it back to MST and saved it.

Just in case some of the system work you've been doing might have reset everbody's TZ...

Richard