[Dshield] Timezone on DShield account reset

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Tue Mar 18 23:26:52 GMT 2003

> When I logged into my account today, I noticed that the "Account last modified"
date was today, even though I haven't logged-in for a week or more. I also noticed
that my account's timezone had been reset to GMT. I changed it back to MST and
saved it.

I just did a quick check and this does not look like a 'global'
issue. However, I did tighten the validation code for the
timezone recently, and maybe there are a few old entries that
do not comply with this.

Will take a closer look. Thanks!