[Dshield] OT:Viruses in Cell Phones?

Roman Fomichev from at e-solutions.lv
Wed Mar 19 15:25:51 GMT 2003

calls from stranders, but what can you do against evil sms?

you need to install firewall(zoneAlarm for example) on your mobile :)

Speaking seriosly: you can do nothing. Everything have to be done by you
mobile service provider. At present time, on LMT, I know,  there are huge

servers-firewalls. They filter all traffic.

Roman.