[Dshield] OT:Viruses in Cell Phones?

Brenden Walker BKWalker at DRBSystems.com
Wed Mar 19 19:37:21 GMT 2003

Can you imagine the damage that could be done with a worm that drops it's
payload at a certain date/time?  Dialing out all the phone numbers in the
phone, if it got around enough it could bring telecom to it's knees.  The
only safe bet would be ham/CB!

Yikes.