[Dshield] OT:Viruses in Cell Phones?

Henric Lindblad henric at alternera.se
Wed Mar 19 19:50:49 GMT 2003

Well,

I would assume (yes, i know dangerous word) that most problems would be
"fixable" by the phone operator upgrades,

and when it comes to Pocket PC disabling "Active content" would fix most
problems however it would rater defeat the purpose for using such a
device...

As i understand this last problem it was simply the result of terrible Phone
software design. :-)

Best regards,

Henric