[Dshield] port 80 "on the high side"

Brenden Walker BKWalker at DRBSystems.com
Mon Mar 24 22:33:07 GMT 2003

I've often wondered if I should turn off PortSentry, I have a feeling I'm
blocking a lot of the stuff I could be reporting..

http://www.dshield.org/port_report.php?port=80&percent=Y

Given that a WebDAV exploit was released today, please take a quick look at
your web logs if you see anything odd.