[Dshield] help identify IIS log entry

Mrcorp mrcorp at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 20:05:51 GMT 2003

I run 2 different Honeynets on different ISPs with different connections and therefore get logs of
hundreds of different attacks.  I have packet captures in ethereal and SNORT (MYSQL) formats.  I
also have IIS logs up the (you know what).  If there is anything I can do to help get this off the
ground, let me know.  I can also do other spelcific logging on the honeynets upon request.

On my website, I will actually have ethereal packets up for inspection by the readers.  This is
expected to be up this weekend.  If anyone is interested, send me an email off the list and I will
give you the URL.

Thank you,

Mrcorp