[Dshield] Use a firewall.....

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Sat Mar 29 12:49:49 GMT 2003

However, to quote the Harris Country (TX) District Attorney's Office, "It is
easy to convict the guilty.  It takes a little more work to convict the
innocent."

The problem with law is that, in so many cases (pun intended), what it means
is decided in court, where two shysters are competing for the attention of
12 idiots (my apologies to all the jurors out there.)

Cheers,
Ed Truitt
http://www.etee2k.net
http://www.bsatroop148.org