[Dshield] Use a firewall.....

Doug White doug at dwhite.ws
Sat Mar 29 17:20:22 GMT 2003

The proposed Legislation (at lest in Texas) does not outlaw firewalls or
blacklist blocking of UBE/UCE.
It does not propose to outlaw Proxies, but it does propose to sanction those who
make unauthorized use of those proxies.  While this sounds pretty, it will be
completely unenforceable.

Got DSL?  Check it out!