[Dshield] Microsoft bounty

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Thu Nov 6 14:30:46 GMT 2003

>>I have no sympathy with virus or worm writers.  I also have absolutely no
problem distinquishing between the jerks who >>are writing virusly
maliciously and those who are writing viruses as part of legitimate efforts
to improve defences.  >>I'm not sure what the solution is but if the jerks
win the internet will go the way of CB radio.  I see no reason why >>we
shouldn't welcome any effort to fight this plague.

>>Bob Savage

I second that motion Bob.  I applaud MS or any other company that is willing
to fight to rid the internet of the plague that is choking it.

Deb