[Dshield] Gamespy uses DMCA to destroy bug research and fulldisclosure

Bjorn Stromberg bjorn at thechemistrylab.com
Wed Nov 12 16:18:40 GMT 2003

While I may not find every cross post by you to be of great interest, this
one does pique my curiousity.

Have you contacted a lawyer yet regarding their legal machinations? If they
are using the DMCA as a legal weapon threatening your research, I would
direct you to the Chilling Effects website (http://www.chillingeffects.org/)
which is a large collection of DMCA related threats.

Don't give in to these idiots, contact the EFF, they have lawyers that are
*very* well versed in these matters.

Oh, and post their C&D for the world to see!

Bjorn Stromberg