[Dshield] Swen related 'qmail' question

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Wed Oct 1 02:53:18 GMT 2003

The ones that are crafted as bounces or returned mail actually contain Iframe
code which will infect a windows machine when the mail is previewed.   They were
specially added to the virus signature files.  While it contains no attachment,
it will infect an unprotected windows box when security is set low enough to
allow execution of the Iframe script.

Featuring Win2003 Enterprise, RedHat Linux, CFMX 6.1 and all databases.
Suggested corporate Anti-virus policy: http://www.dshield.org/antivirus.pdf