[Dshield] Securing Mandrake 9.1

atius tira atiustira at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 23:24:08 GMT 2003

From: list-request at dshield.org
To: list at dshield.org

I posted a long while ago about securing a Win system.My fiancee using IM's
and feeling like a dutch boy
with his finger in a dam. I have a Linux Mandrake 9.1 system up and I am
trying to learn how to use it to secure my LAN. But I am trying to use
Bastille to secure the Mandrake system and it wont run on 9.1 .
Anyone know of a fairly easy way to accomplish this?