[Dshield] firewall help request

Richard Roy RoyR at justicetrax.com
Thu Oct 2 19:10:25 GMT 2003

I use them all the time.  What sort of "User Question" did you have.
Contact me off list and I'll help you figure it out.  Give me a budget
and I will see if there are other systems I am aware of that might be a
bit more useful while remaining user friendly.

Richard Roy
Network Administrator
JusticeTrax Inc
602-938-0059 x102