[Dshield] firewall help request

Kenton Smith ksmith at chartwelltechnology.com
Fri Oct 3 15:47:13 GMT 2003

If you don't want to learn Linux, but get the benefits of a solid O/S
with IP Tables, Squid, Free/Swan VPN, etc. Go to ipcop.org and download
the latest ISO. It'll take about 10 minutes to install on a very low-end
box (I used to run it on a P100 with 32MB RAM and a 2GB hard drive). It
has a web-based gui, plus you can learn Linux and IP Tables while you're
at it.

Just my CA$0.02

Kenton