[Dshield] Port 135 traffic WAY down?

Sten-Arne Zerpe zerpe at zerpe.ath.cx
Fri Oct 3 18:25:53 GMT 2003

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 10:47:58 -0600.
With the Message-ID: <3F7D53DF.25744.91926CF at localhost>
And the Organization Header: Morningstar Air Express Inc..
The famous author: "Nels Lindquist" <nlindq at maei.ca>.
Wrote on the subject: [Dshield] Port 135 traffic WAY down?:

>Is it just me, or has port 135 traffic dropped off significantly
>since October 1?  I hadn't read anything about Blaster having a
>poison pill, but port 135 hits have dropped by an order of magnitude.

Nope, still the same amount here. Perhaps even slightly increasing over
time. Patching seems to be something people don't know anything about. I
have traffc from IP's that's been there from the very start of thei
Blaster disaster, and new ones coming all the time. Perhaps people patch
their computers, but they do not remove the Blaster/LOvesan whatever the
different variants are called.

Sten-Arne