[Dshield] firewall help request

Don Peasley dPeasley at epix.net
Fri Oct 3 20:57:20 GMT 2003

Patching, logging, and rules can all be configured to use scripts,
rsync, etc. so that one master can update the rest of the sytems without
additional overhead.  Centralized management is just a matter of initial
configuration and design, just as with cisco, checkpoint, or any other
appliance.  It's been a while since I looked, but doesn't checkpoint run
on top of a modified unix or windows kernel which also requires updates?