[Dshield] QHOSTS-1 Trojan & MSIE6 Vulnerability

Al Reust areust at comcast.net
Sat Oct 4 15:21:24 GMT 2003

Yesterday MS released the MS03-040 and rated it as Critical. Yes I know it
was not Thursday per normal LOL

Who should read this bulletin: Users running Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Impact of vulnerability: Run code of attacker's choice.
Maximum Severity Rating: Critical
Recommendation: Customers should apply the patch immediately.

For those that missed it. the question remains how many of the holes did
they finally close.

Al