[Dshield] Whois info for .gov domain

Keith Bergen keith at keithbergen.com
Sat Oct 4 20:02:08 GMT 2003

Yes. That is EXACTLY what I'm referring to.

For everybody's information, I sent an email to the Registrar of .gov
(registrar at dotgov.gov), and he gave me the contact email of
Cochran.Harold at myfloridahouse.com for the myfloridahouse.gov address. I have
not yet received a response back from that, but I only sent it last night at
7:00pm.

Keith.