[Dshield] Are P2P applications worth the risk?

john beck jbeck80 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 19:43:18 GMT 2003

I was going to stay out of this one because I thought it to be universally
known, but OMG, there are some out there that believe this is practical.
ISS just released an excellent paper, I recommend it highly to the ones that
are considering p2p and IM, here is the link, and I will let you decide
whether it is good for you or not.
http://data.bitpipe.com/data/detail?id=1024421399_988&type=RES&src=KA_RES

John