[Dshield] Are P2P applications worth the risk?

john beck jbeck80 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 20:57:08 GMT 2003

Hi, Thanks for reply, I will send you another link from bitpipe,
who is bitpipe? They rock!

Bitpipe, Inc. (www.bitpipe.com) is the leading syndicator of in-depth
information technology (IT) content including white papers, webcasts, case
studies and product literature. Bitpipe distributes content from over 3,500
leading IT vendors and over 60 top analyst firms including IDC, Aberdeen
Group, Meta Group, and Yankee Group via the Bitpipe Network. The Bitpipe
Network reaches a qualified audience of technology buyers through agreements
with InformationWeek, eWeek, CIO Insight, Network Computing, PC Magazine,
Forbes.com and over 70 other leading IT and business-related websites. See
the complete list of Bitpipe Network sites.

I will send you page.

John